Rules of Using the Olympic Loyalty Card
Terms valid from: 25. 05.2018
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Club Card of the company Olympic Casino is a personal loyalty card (hereinafter referred to as “Club Card” issued to a private person by the company: OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA s.r.o., with residence: Viedenskácesta 7, 851 01 Bratislava, registration number: 35 953 080, registered in The Commercial Register of The District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, entry: 37413 (hereinafter referredto as OLYMPIC CASINO), allowing its user to gain bonus points (hereinafter referred to as Bonus points) during gambling in casinos of the OLYMPIC CASINO and to benefit from the provided products and services.
2. The Club Card is valid in all casinos of the company OLYMPIC CASINO.
3. Information about levels and valid Club Card benefits are stated on the homepage www.olympic-casino.sk
II. CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AND USING OF CLUB CARD
1. A person will fill a particular application in order to obtain the Club Card. After the company OLYMPIC CASINO accepts the application, it issues the Club Card to the applicant. The Club Card issuance based on a signed application by the applicant is considered as a conclusion of contract between the applicant and the company OLYMPIC CASINO.
2. The Club Card is the property of the company OLYMPIC CASINO and by its issuance the company OLYMPIC CASINO confers the right for its usage by the applicant as a user of the Club Card (hereinafter referred to as the Club Card User).
3. The Club Card User has to present the Club Card with his/hers identification card in order to take the Club Card benefits.
4. The Club Card is a personal card and it must not be given to any person by the Club Card User. An employee of the OLYMPIC CASINO is authorized to request the Club Card User to present his/hers identification card for identification purposes. The OLYMPIC CASINO has the right to cancel or to confiscate the Club Card in case of its misuse.
5. The OLYMPIC CASINO has to be immediately noticed about a loss or a theft of the Club Card on phone number: +421 907 891 003 or via email: Gabriela.Martosyova@oc.eu. The lost or stolen Club Card will be subsequently cancelled.
6. The Club Card User has to contact some casino of the company OLYMPIC CASINO to get a new Club Card. The charge for issuing a new Club Card is €1.
7. The company OLYMPIC CASINO is not responsible for any damages caused to the Club Card User neither for any activity performed with the Club Card that has been lost or stolen or that is otherwise not in the Club Card User’s possession.
8. If the Club Card User doesn’t meet the requirements to maintain the level of his/hers Club Card, the company OLYMPIC CASINO has the right to bring the level and related benefits valid for the Club Card User into accordance with the level, that the Club Card User meets its requirements. In addition, the company OLYMPIC CASINO has the right to decide not to cancel the Club Card (of higher level) issued to the Club Card User earlier, however, the benefits are provided only depending on the level, that the Club Card User meets its requirements.
9. The company OLYMPIC CASINO reserves the right to not accept an application to issue the Club Card and to not issue the Club Card to a person without any obligation to justify such decision.
10. The Club Card User can request the Club Card cancelation by submitting a respective written request to the company OLYMPIC CASINO.
11. The OLYMPIC CASINO has right to cancel the Club Card and to annul gained Bonus points, if:
1. The Club Card User hasn’t used the Club Card for 12 successive months (unless agreed otherwise);
2. The Club Card is used in violation of these Terms.
3. The Club Card User has violated the Act no. 171/2005 Coll. of Laws about gambling as later amended and/or these Terms and/or the OLYMPIC CASINO game rules and/or other rules and regulations adopted by the OLYMPIC CASINO, with which the Club Card User has become familiar.
12. The OLYMPIC CASINO is not responsible for damages caused to the Club Card User in connection to the cancelation of the Club Card except the case, if such exclusion of liability is not permitted by applicable law.
III. THE CLUB CARD BONUS POINTS OBTAINING
1. Insert the Club Card into the card reader while playing a slot machine or submit your Club Card to an employee of the casino before you start to play the gambling-table in order to obtain Bonus points.
2. The number of the Bonus points earned will be calculated on the basis of sum of bets made during a game. It depends on the points obtaining system valid on the day of the activity.
3. The Bonus points exchange rate is 100 Bonus points = €1. The minimum amount of points that can be exchanged for money is 100 Bonus points.
4. The Bonus points can be used to pay for products and services or for a campaign participation. You can raise a claim at some of the casino cashiers of the company OLYMPIC CASINO. The balance of the Club Card User’s Bonus points will be reduced by the Bonus points used, unless the company OLYMPIC CASINO specifies otherwise.
5. The company OLYMPIC CASINO reserves the right to change the balance of the Club Card User’s Bonus points, if the balance has changed due to a system error, a mistake or a fraud.
6. Information about the balance of the Club Card User’s Bonus points are available at all casinos of the company OLYMPIC CASINO.
7. The Bonus points are valid for 12 months after the last Club Card usage.
8. The Bonus points are bound to a particular Club Card User. It’s not possible to give, sell ortransfer them otherwise to other person.
IV. INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The operator of the processing personal data is the company: OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA s.r.o., Viedenskácesta 7, 851 01 Bratislava, registration number: 35 953 080, registered in The Commercial Register of The District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, entry: 37413/B, phone number: +421 917 314 807, e-mail: email@example.com
2. The OLYMPIC CASINO is represented by: Ing. Ernest Mészáros, phone number: 00421 905 430 552, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The execution of the contract concluded between the OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA and The Club Card User is the purpose of the processing personal data.
4. The execution of the contract is the legal basis of the processing personal data, because the Club Card User is one of the contracting parties or based on the Club Card User’s request to make pre-contract measures (Article 6, paragraph 1b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of the personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”))
5. The personal data related to the Club Card are kept for 7 years from the last usage of the Club Card.
6. The OLYMPIC CASINO processes the following personal data of the Club Card User: (name, surname, birth date, sex, e-mail and phone number), data from the Club Card User’s identification card (name of the identification card, serial number, date of issuing, place of issuing, retention date of the identification card), data about using of the Club Card, including data about particular games.
7. The personal data obtained during the period, when the Club Card User requests issuing of the Club Card, are required for the Club Card functioning. The OLYMPIC CASINO is not allowed to issue a Club Card, if the Club Card User doesn’t provide the data needed for the submission of the request for issuing of the Club Card. If the OLYMPIC CASINO will not be able to process personal data related to using of the Club Card, it will not be able to calculate the Bonus points for the Club Card User nor to determine the Club Card level.
8. The recipient/recipient category of the processed personal data is/are: CRM manager, employees on a work shift, casino manager, employees of the CRM Department, employees of the Supervision Department, system administrator.
9. The OLYMPIC CASINO may provide the Club Card User’s personal data and data on using of Club Card to the companies operating within the Olympic Entertainment Group in order to protect risk management OCS and to the companies operating within the Olympic Entertainment Group, reporting, audit, inside control and statistical purpose. The Olympic Entertainment Group includes these companies: Olympic Casino Estonia, Olympic Casino Latvia, Olympic Casino Lithuania, Olympic Casino, Olympic Casino Italy and Casino Malta by Olympic Casino..
10. The OLYMPIC CASINO will not transfer the Club Card User’s personal data into a third country or to an international organisation.
11. The OLYMPIC CASINO uses the automated decision making to calculate the Club Card level and related benefits.
12. The OLYMPIC CASINO has the right to use the Club Card User’s electronic contact information for direct marketing of its products or services. The Club Card User has the right to object at any time against processing of personal data, which are related to him/her, for purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent it relates to such direct marketing. The OLYMPIC CASINO will always comply with such obligation and it will not process the Club Card User’s personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
13. The Club Cad User has the right to receive a confirmation of personal data processing related to him/her from the OLYMPIC CASINO. In case of personal data processing, the Club Card User has the right to access this personal data.
14. The Club Card User has the right to correct the wrong personal data and to supplement the incomplete personal data.
15. The Club Card User has the right to limit the processing of his/her personal data and the right to object to processing of his/her personal data.
16. The Club Card User has the right for erasure of his/her personal data.
17. The Club Card User has the right for personal data transmission, what means that the Club Card User has the right to obtain personal data related to him/her provided to the company OLYMPIC CASINO in structured, ordinary used and machine-readable format. The Club Card User has the right to transmit these personal data to another operator.
18. The Club Card User has the right not to be a subject to a decision that is exclusively based on automated processing of personal data including profiling and that has legal effects, which are related to such decision or have significant effect to this decision.
19. The Club Card User has the right to file a motion for initiating procedures under provision § 100 of the Act no. 18/2018 Coll. of Laws on personal data protection and on amendments of certain acts, addressedto the Office for the Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, the Slovak Republic, www.dataprotection.gov.sk
20. The aforesaid rights of the Club Card User (points 35 – 42) are specified in more detail in the Articles 15 – 22 of the Regulation, in the Presentation file available in every casino of the company OLYMPIC CASINO and on the website www.olympic-casino.sk as well.
21. The Club Card User may enforce his/her rights against the OLYMPIC CASINO as follows:
in writing to: OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA s.r.o., Viedenská cesta 7, 851 01 Bratislava
by e-mail: email@example.com
via telephone: 00421 905 430 552
in person: in the OCS residence: Viedenskácesta 7, 851 01 Bratislava
or in a particular casino of the company OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA s.r.o.
V. OTHER CONDITIONS
1. The Company OLYMPIC CASINO has the right to change these Club Card Conditions by a notification sent to the Club Card User at least 1 (one) month in advance, by the website of the company OLYMPIC CASINO SLOVAKIA s.r.o. and by e-mail stated by the Club Card User. The Club Card User has the right to request a cancelation of the Club Card by submitting a particular written request to the company OLYMPIC CASINO at any time, in case, if the Club Card User doesn’t agree with the changes of the Conditions.
2. These Club Card Conditions are subject of the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. All disputes arising from these Club Card Conditions shall be settled by negotiations; if a mutual agreement cannot be reached, a dispute shall be referred to the particular court of the Slovak Republic.
Charming Las Vegas will open its doors to you right here in Slovakia!